Quick Answer to Prayer
So...I was at Badminton tonight = ) And about 3 weeks ago, (when my dad was away), I was waiting for a court when another member at the club...noticed the shirt I was wearing (a UWO shirt & commented that his niece was going there next year) and started a conversation. This is kinda out of the blue. Most of the people there keep to themselves...unless you strike a conversation. So...I went along with it. He's a really nice guy. We talked for a little while and I mentioned that I was a new teacher. (on a side note...this guy....has forgotten my name now..and calls me "Faith" haha...and i feel too badly to correct him)
The next time I saw him, he told me that another member of the club was a principal at a Christian school in waterloo and I should talk to him. Let's call the principal Mr. T. So..the last 3 weeks i've been looking for an opportune time to talk to Mr. T. But he's very busy...and talks to a lot of ppl and I don't like to butt into ppl's conversations. So I haven't had the opportunity.
So today when I got to badminton, I wondered if i would get to talk to him. Then...when he was sitting....and talking to others...I said to God...if you really want me to talk to him...you haveta make it obvious cuz...well i feel silly approaching him after so long. I didn't really 'pray' this...i just had this thought.... Anyways...slightly after i had the thought, Mr. T. starts walking towards the side of the room where I'm sitting and I happen to look up and smile. Mr. T. comes over and talks to me!!! And i think...wow! God is quick to answer my prayer. :)
So...I was at Badminton tonight = ) And about 3 weeks ago, (when my dad was away), I was waiting for a court when another member at the club...noticed the shirt I was wearing (a UWO shirt & commented that his niece was going there next year) and started a conversation. This is kinda out of the blue. Most of the people there keep to themselves...unless you strike a conversation. So...I went along with it. He's a really nice guy. We talked for a little while and I mentioned that I was a new teacher. (on a side note...this guy....has forgotten my name now..and calls me "Faith" haha...and i feel too badly to correct him)
The next time I saw him, he told me that another member of the club was a principal at a Christian school in waterloo and I should talk to him. Let's call the principal Mr. T. So..the last 3 weeks i've been looking for an opportune time to talk to Mr. T. But he's very busy...and talks to a lot of ppl and I don't like to butt into ppl's conversations. So I haven't had the opportunity.
So today when I got to badminton, I wondered if i would get to talk to him. Then...when he was sitting....and talking to others...I said to God...if you really want me to talk to him...you haveta make it obvious cuz...well i feel silly approaching him after so long. I didn't really 'pray' this...i just had this thought.... Anyways...slightly after i had the thought, Mr. T. starts walking towards the side of the room where I'm sitting and I happen to look up and smile. Mr. T. comes over and talks to me!!! And i think...wow! God is quick to answer my prayer. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home