Previous Posts
- *reflections*it's hit me tonight...graduation. say...
- -learning to trust-why i'm writing? not to complai...
- ~Faithful is He ~Worthy is the Lamb.Wow, God never...
- ~Our God is an Awesome God! =) Let's move forward!...
- well I haven't blogged in a long while....i know i...
- ~pure joy~ o/~ Salvation belongs to our God who si...
- ~Hong Kong...looking back~ i never ended up writin...
- It's realli hard to believe that 6 and 1/2 weeks ...
- It is really interesting how God can work in the m...
- ~tomorrow..O_o :) :? ^_^ =) I can't believe that ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


4 Comments:
At 7:18 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Stumbled upon this site going through a fellow UWCCF friend's Blogger page. Been reading random entries from it in the last little while...it's been very encouraging, to read some of these entries. The stories. The struggles. The triumphs. It just all seems so amazing, that someone could have so much faith, compared to the complacent faces I've come to accustomed to seeing...that I've come accustomed to putting on. I used to pray when I have stumbled. Perhaps, like you, I should pray even when I see the Light as well. Perhaps I should pray when life is calm as well. Thank you for your stories.
At 3:29 PM ,
Dordor said...
yay...a photo update! miss you heidi *hugs*
At 1:59 AM ,
theresa :) said...
yay pictures! update more heidi :D
At 6:51 AM ,
Anonymous said...
Enjoyed a lot! Mitsubishi eclipse ralliart Design patents jewelry celebrex kitchen remodeling Market financial advisor Suffolk county district attorneys office http://www.louis-vuitton-handbags.info Minolta maxxum 7d digital camera Laptop+backpacks golf clubs refinance Unc butterfly chair cover Deschutes river boating pass http://www.oxycontin-and-prostitution.info Wellbutrin xl 300mg reviews Bath drain replacement tub powerball olympic games
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home